Firstly, my apologies to those of you not using External Images. We have a change coming very soon which will give you the option to choose which email updates to receive.
A fairly major update to External Images has just been released, but included in it is a change to the folder name. Because of this a manual update is required.
To manually update the plugin, follow these steps:
- Download the new plugin file from your account – https://www.wpintense.com/my-account/
- Deactivate the plugin on your site
- Delete the plugin on your site
- Upload the new zip file
- Activate the plugin
Changes include many requested features including CSS portrait/landscape image cropping, check image sizes (and grab largest) and Facebook OpenGraph tags. You can view the full list of implemented features here:
We have changelogs in most of the plugins now and we’ll be making those changelogs visible on the product pages soon.
Latest posts by Dave Hilditch (see all)
- We are now ticketless! - April 19, 2018
- Welcome Freddy to the team - February 21, 2018
- Why the WooCommerce Products On Sale shortcode sucks (including a free plugin to fix it) - February 7, 2018