Firstly, my apologies to those of you not using External Images. We have a change coming very soon which will give you the option to choose which email updates to receive.
A fairly major update to External Images has just been released, but included in it is a change to the folder name. Because of this a manual update is required.
To manually update the plugin, follow these steps:
- Download the new plugin file from your account – https://www.wpintense.com/my-account/
- Deactivate the plugin on your site
- Delete the plugin on your site
- Upload the new zip file
- Activate the plugin
Changes include many requested features including CSS portrait/landscape image cropping, check image sizes (and grab largest) and Facebook OpenGraph tags. You can view the full list of implemented features here:
We have changelogs in most of the plugins now and we’ll be making those changelogs visible on the product pages soon.
Chat to me directly through our on-site chat bubble.
Latest posts by Dave Hilditch (see all)
- Performance review of the Yith Wishlist (it’s bad, but they fixed it in 24 hours!) - July 17, 2019
- My journey fixing WooCommerce slow speed with many variations – part 1 - July 6, 2019
- Speed up your WordPress site - June 4, 2019