Showing all 4 results
Scalability ProRated 4.83 out of 5$69.00 – $509.00 Select options
Scalability Pro helps you identify and fix potential and existing scalability issues with your site. Scalability is not quite the same as performance – it’s related to how well you can keep your site performing fast as your site gets larger.
A highly scalable site will not slow down as your site gets bigger.
Faster Datafeedr Product SetsRated 4.75 out of 5FREE Add to cart
If you have the Fast Wordpress Stack and the WPI Performance Plugin, then you’ll want Faster Datafeedr Product Sets to speed up the product loading to your site. The types of performance gains you’ll get vary depending on your hosting, but something like a 10x speed boost is what you can expect….
- Makes Datafeedr import products 10x – 30x faster
- Uses fewer server resource, so brings your server back to life if you’re running a lot of imports/updates
Note: This plugin does not include the very latest revision of 1.2.10 from the official Datafeedr Product Sets plugin – so if you install this, WordPress will keep telling you to upgrade the Datafeedr Product Sets plugin. If you upgrade, you will lose the speed boosts. I will merge in v1.2.1 changes ASAP to stop this message.
WPI Full Plugin PackFREE Select options
Save money by getting all of our plugins at once (excluding Price Comparison Pro). You get lifetime support, lifetime updates and a lifetime license to use the plugins on however many websites you choose. Current plugins include:
Faster Woo Widgets$99.00 – $779.00 Select options
Gorgeous WooCommerce widgets built to be lightning fast, especially on large sites with hundreds of thousands (or millions) of products. Includes Ajax option for updating product archive.
- Vanilla WooCommerce category and price filter widgets are VERY slow. These widgets are very fast
- Performance measured on an 800,000+ product site, 0.35s average page speed using filters (Speeds achieved in conjunction with the Scalability Pro plugin)
- Layered Nav Category widget, Attribute widget, Price filter widget, Recently Viewed Products widget and Existing Filters widget
- Display options include lists, checkbox lists, colour selectors, label display, drop downs, and ajax search boxes
- Ajax option to update content dynamically without page refresh
- Customisable labels
- Includes category hierarchy display options – show top level, children, full hierarchy or have two widgets – one with parents and one with children for a wide variety of filtering options
- Uses microcaching and progressive caching so successive pages can re-use many parts of the cache from other pages
With a large site, it’s impossible to cache every combination of filters so it’s imperative that your filters are quick. The Faster Woo Widgets are not only fast, they also come with an advanced progressive caching system which allows the widget cache to be used across multiple pages saving even more server resource.