- Category, Brand, Attribute Filters
- Custom taxonomy filters
- Complete URL control, great for SEO
- Complete dofollow/nofollow control
- Lightning fast – sub-second filtering against 1 million products
- Multiselect expand and multiselect narrow on any taxonomy
- Variable stock-check filters
- Product counts accurately reflect other filters
- Inline filters – filters below or on top of items in your archive (e.g. clickable brand image on top of products)
- Colour filters & Image filters for all taxonomies & attributes
- Checklist, Radio, Popout, Popover, Dropdown, Lists and more display types
- Custom postmeta toggle filters, range filters and selection filters
- Extra widget area above products – great for our modern dropdown filters or showing existing filters. Stop using just the sidebar!
- Compatible with every builder – Elementor, Oxygen, Beaver Builder, Themify, Elegant Themes, everything!
The whole reason Dave Hilditch made WP Intense was to create plugins that make WordPress fast, regardless of how large you grow.
Optimised SQL Tables
Super Speedy Filters creates a table called object_ancestors which allows us to very quickly map out the hierarchies of your taxonomies.
Optimised SQL Queries
Hand-crafted to ensure you get the maximum speed from your server when generating your filter lists + item counts.
Proper use of Object Cache
The way we use the object cache allows filters to be re-used across multiple pages, reducing your server load even further and bringing more speed the more your site gets used!
Ajax pagination inside filters
Some of our users have 100,000+ items in one single taxonomy. For example, a Greek user has a Book Author taxonomy. Showing all 100,000 items on a single page does not make sense, so in addition to full-page ajax, we also have ‘inline ajax’ inside the filters so only the first 20 items are shown and then more are fetched if the users scroll the filter scrollbar.
Why choose Super Speedy Filters?
All competitor widgets that we have tested suffer the same problem – they have poorly designed code that either performs 1000s of queries per page (you can check yours with query monitor) or performs fast but large queries that then take seconds or even minutes to process in PHP. On our demo 1,000,000 product store our competition take over a minute to generate the filters on the archive page while Super Speedy Filters takes under a second!
The difference in WordPress and WooCommerce speed and scalability once you eliminate bad code is phenomenal.
We develop and test against a 1,000,000 product store and have superusers who help us test beta releases so you can rest assured that speed and scalability of your shop filters will never be an issue again!
Beautiful and Fast WooCommerce Filters
Super Speedy Filters product filters look gorgeous. By default we will inherit your current theme or filter styling, but there are many advanced Ux options to improve your customer’s shopping experience.
We have the most advanced SEO options of any WooCommerce filtering plugin we’ve ever seen. We give you complete control over how your WooCommerce product archive SEO so you can bring more traffic to your fast shopping site and grow your revenue.
- Pretty permalinks and complete URL control
- Canonical URL control
- Complete no-index, no-follow control
- Meta title, meta description and Woo h1 tag control
All customers get full access to our Discord server where you can chat directly to us about new features you would like, or any issues you have encountered. We normally respond within minutes!
We are adding new features almost every day
All new features are developed against our demo 1,000,000 product store to maintain our sub-second page speed and scalability, and we have superusers helping us test beta releases on our Discord server so you never have to worry about slow WooCommerce ever again! You can view our documented features on the docs tab above or our support pages for Super Speedy Filters.