If I enable FWW than only 1 out of several thousand products are displayed on the category page, even if there are no filters added to the category pages.
I have tested it with ver 2.79 and 3.57
Ok – I’ve found the source of the problem.
In this screenshot of Query Monitor with FWW disabled, you see it’s ORDERING by price:
Whereas with FWW enabled on your site I’m not seeing the orderby, instead I’m seeing a postmeta query for _price:
The difference is that the second one isn’t ordering by price, it’s restricting the rows to only those with prices.
I think I see where the bug may be but the FTP you provided doesn’t work. I’ve anonymised your IP addresses in this screenshot, but you can see the response from the server – looks like you have a whitelist in place:
Can you whitelist my static IP of 126.96.36.199 and let me know?
To clarify, the IP address in the last screenshot is my residential address – don't whitelist that one, whitelist my static VPN address of 188.8.131.52 please.
I have confirmed the bug is what I think it is – if I change the default sort order in Appearance > Customise > WooCommerce > Product Catalog then all the products appear again.
I’ll get this fixed in my dev environment – it seems to be new to the way WP_Query is behaving with the new WooCommerce update – but it would be very helpful if you could get me FTP access to this site so I can confirm it working here too.
Here are the FTP details
FTP Details :
FTP Host : 184.108.40.206
FTP User : [email protected]
Password : [email protected]
Thanks for the update, Now it is displaying the products, but I can’t get the filters to appear on the page. https://new.ampg.com/product-category/washers/
Looking into this, thank you for providing details