If you have a bespoke performance issue that you can’t track down, this is the service for you.
We will create a copy of your site, migrate to one of our servers, install Xdebug and run performance analysis to find the root cause of your issue.
Before considering this service, please ensure you have at least tried the following:
- Do you have a good hosting stack? If not, that’s your first thing to fix
- Do you have Scalability Pro installed? If not, that’s your second thing to try
If good hosting and Scalability Pro don’t solve your performance problem, something very unusual is happening – in that case, this Xdebug performance analysis is for you.
If you’d rather do your performance analysis yourself, we have a DIY guide to running Xdebug Performance Analysis.
What we need from you
We will need a WordPress admin account for your website OR a full set of recent backup files.
We will also need URLs and steps to take to reproduce the performance problem, and any other info that may help us narrow this down.
What you will get
- Xdebug performance analysis charts
- Analysis of your charts – we’ll explain where your performance problems are coming from
- If the performance problem is inside your WordPress environment (PHP, MySQL etc) we will give you the steps to take to solve the problem and/or a quote to fix the problem (depends on the size of the problem)
- If the performance problem is outside of your WordPress environment (e.g. a third-party API) we will give you advice and recommendations based on our discoveries
Who will perform this work?
This performance analysis work is currently carried out by our founder, Dave Hilditch. If you need results quickly, please chat on our hullo chat system to check diary availability.