When contacting us we prefer you to use our on-site contact mechanisms to reduce our support costs and help us answer you more quickly.
- Report or vote on a bug (please check documentation first before reporting a bug)
- Request or vote on a new document (e.g. a walkthrough for something specific)
- Submit or vote on a feature request
- If you would like a quote for custom work, please submit a quote request.
- If you have a presales question, or any other questions you can ask them here.
- If you’re an existing customer, you can submit a ticket – but please ensure you create a bug report or feature request first, or if it’s a question we prefer you to use our Q&A system
If you need to contact us directly, you can contact Dave Hilditch directly on Twitter or Facebook.
07858 838 592
(If you’re calling from outside the UK use +44 7858 838 592)
Our company address is:
C/O Ascot Drummond Devonshire House