Super Speedy Search is the fastest all-in-one search available, with instant suggestions and results, and lightning-fast front-end and back-end search. Additionally, by working with your existing MySQL 8 or MariaDB 10.2.2 database you avoid expensive 3rd party server costs.
Full site articles related to this plugin.
- Bug fix sprint
- December Development Update
- Manual update for Super Speedy Search required
- More speed, more updates, and a bit of a roadmap for our plugins
- More beta updates available
- Beta downloads and historic plugin versions now in your account
- Upgrades to multiple WP Intense plugins now in beta
- Trello board for current development is now live
- Dev Diary #7
- Dev Diary #2
Completed Feature Requests
These feature requests have been added at the request of our users
Approved Feature Requests
These feature requests have been approved and are under development. Get notified of completion by upvoting them. You can watch development of each feature request live by subscribing to their Trello cards.
Suggested Feature Requests
If you would like to see these feature requests, upvote them and provide any useful extra info detailing what you would like to see.
Customer Q & A
- Lack of Demo
- Super Speedy Filter does it filter Authors?
- Super Speedy Search – search result problem
- Super Speedy Filters not in my account
- Works correctly but lacks for essential features
- Boost Product Categories
- SSS not finding anything
- PHP errors Super Speedy Search
- Recently Viewed Products don't display correctly on search page with Super Speedy Search
- Super speedy search
- Phone search doesnt work
- Would love to see a performance comparison with ElasticPress
- No Product found message and database error Table mnot found
- Presales Q
- I don't know how to configure about plugin
- Faster wp-admin meta search
- Super Speedy Search demo site slow
- Search speed optmisation
- Does Super Speedy Search include a shortcode?